Hair weaves will add length and volume to any hairstyle. If applied properly, a hair weave can last for many weeks. the foremost difficult side of applying a weave is bonding it to your hair with a special adhesive. As long as you’ve got the proper tools and proper directions, you’ll reach the results you need by properly gluing in a very human hair weave vogue.
- 1. build a horizontal parting simply on top of your hairline at the rear of your neck. this is often wherever you’ll glue in your 1st section of hair weave.
- 2. place all of your hair on top of the half in hair clips thus you’ve got space to figure whereas applying the weave.
- 3. Hold the section of hair weave against your scalp thus you’ll live what quantity is required. The weave ought to return to inside 1/2 in. of the perimeters of the parting. this may enable you to drag the hair into a hair style while not revealing the weave. Cut the weave to size.
- 4. Lay the section of the hair weave on a piece surface to use the glue. Apply a skinny layer of glue on the within seam of the weave. there’s sometimes AN indentation that helps determine the proper aspect to use glue.
- 5. Apply the weave to the hair just under the scalp parting, in some way on the scalp.
- 6. Press firmly along with your thumbs placed within the center of the weave and slide them out towards the ends, still applying pressure, to secure the weave to your hair.
- 7. Hold a hand blower on the pasted weave for about thirty seconds to line the adhesive.
- 8. Continue the method by parting another section of hair an in. or additional on top of the primary weave. Repeat steps two through seven for every section of weave you’re bonding to your hair.