Brazilian, Peruvian, Malaysian and Indian hair are four very popular hair textures. These four hair textures are widely used in the production of wigs and are loved by women all over the world. If you don’t know them well enough, don’t know which one to choose? Today’s blog will share their advantages and disadvantages and their differences for you. Hope you can find your favorite and most suitable wig after reading this blog.
|Texture (soft and smooth)
About Brazilian hair
Brazilian hair is the most popular texture on the market at present, this kind of hair can also keep curly hair best. Brazilian hair is the most durable and sturdy. You can do most hairstyles by Brazilian hair.
- This hair is soft, durable and thick.
- This kind of textured hair is very luxurious and soft, with a lot of body and natural luster. Its luster ranges from low to medium.
- This kind of hair can also keep curly hair well, and it often keeps curly hair longer than that in India or Malaysia.
- Brazilian hair is straight or wavy, of course, it has a high gloss and keeps curly well.
- Brazilian hair is the most popular texture on the market at present. The texture of Brazilian hair is soft, durable, dense (thickness) and very flat.
- Brazilian hair can also handle colors well. You can dye your hair any color you like.
About Peruvian hair
Peruvian hair can be straight, wavy or curly, silky, with a medium luster and curly. Peru’s hair is lightest hair texture. Peruvian hair is relatively rare, so it is usually more expensive than other types of hair.
- Peruvian hair blends perfectly with African Americans, relaxed and natural, and has a medium-thick Caucasian hair texture.
- Peruvian hair is light, free flowing and luxurious, with a feather-like style that is easy to maintain.
- This kind of hair is very durable and versatile, so you can set and curl it repeatedly, and the effect is very good.
About Malaysian hair
Malaysian hair has the best gloss.
- Malaysian hair gives people an extremely luxurious feeling and has a very natural and healthy hair luster.
- Virgin hair in Malaysia is very thick, so the curling effect is very good.
- Malaysian hair is wavy, silky, very shiny and curly.
About Indian hair
Indian hair is mostly wavy, making it ideal for a wavy texture. Indian hair is the most breathable hair quality on the market.
- Indian hair is wavy/curly, soft and glossy. It is naturally ventilated, lightweight, elastic, and easy to curl and set.
- The hair of the Virgin of India can well match the texture of black women’s hair. Perfect for black women.
- We do not recommend that you ignore their maintenance and risk finding new hair in just a few months.
- Indian wigs tend to dry into a beautiful wave, ranging from slight waves to very wavy, although it can easily straighten and curl.
Popular human hair extensions in Recool Hair
It is a water wave wig made of Brazilian hair. You can get the durable hair quality. The wigs are pre-plucked. You will get the natural hairline and the hair lengths are various from 10inch to 30inch. You can choose the 150%, 180% or 200% hair density according to your own preferences.
You can use to Peruvian loose wave hair bundles and frontals to get a wonderful hair look. The Peruvian hair texture will add your hair volume very well and give you light and comfort feelings.
You can use the Malaysian human hair water wave bundles to make your hair length longer and fuller. The Malaysian hair has the very great hair gloss and give your natural and bright hair look.
There are Indian body wave bundles and lace closures in Recool Hair. The hair quality is 10A human hair that you can do less maintenance.
Recool Hair has various human hair extensions in different hair textures. They are affordable with many coupon codes for usage. Please come and have a try. You will love them.